Who’s afraid of a little fun? Not us! We’re very excited for this year’s Halloween party because it’s going to be the biggest and baddest party we’ve ever had!
The night will kick off around 7pm with music from the one and only “Beerman,” Brian Houser. Get your two-step on and enjoy happy hour specials such as $1.50 wells & domestic drafts or $3 frozens.
Then the fun starts around 8:45 as Nick Verzosa takes the stage and we launch our costume contest. This year we’re offering $1,000 in prizes for those of you who have the most Boo-tiful costumes and scariest looks! 1st place prize is $500, followed by $300 for 2nd place and $200 for 3rd. Judging will be based on originality, sex appeal, and how scary your look is!
To add a little more spook to this soiree we’re hosting our first ever “Haunted Hunt!”– A social scavenger hunt for a chance to win a $100.00 gift card to Fat Daddy’s! Here’s how it works….
Complete as many of the fun social scavenger hunt missions below before midnight to gain valuable points. The winner with the most points wins!
1) Tweet a picture of your entry stamp, mention @Fatdaddyslive in your tweet. Use hash tag #HauntedHunt – 1 starting point
2) Check into Fat Daddy’s on Facebook, use hash tag #HauntedHunt – 2 points
3) Instagram a picture of your entry stamp, tag @Fatdaddyslive in your Instagram post, use hash tag #HauntedHunt – 3 points
4) Check into Fat Daddy’s on Facebook with a picture of the bar, inside restaurant, or stage and use hash tag #HauntedHunt – 4 points
5) Take a picture of yourselves with Nick Verzosa or Brian Houser performing in the background, post to Facebook or Twitter (tag Fat Daddy’s as your location), use hash tag #HauntedHunt – 5 points (+5 Bonus points for mentioning/tagging either artist)
6) Retweet the secret tweet (Secret Tweet will be sent out at 9pm!), use hash tag #HauntedHunt – 5 points
7) Take a picture with a waitress and post it on the Fat Daddy’s Facebook wall – 10 points
8) Take a picture with the bartender and your favorite drink, post it on the Fat Daddy’s Facebook Wall – 15 points
9) Upload a vine video of the costume contest taking place to Twitter, mention @Fatdaddyslive and use hash tag #HauntedHunt – 20 points
10) Upload an Instagram video of the costume contest taking place, tag @FatDaddyslive and use hash tag #HauntedHunt – 20 points
So grab your favorite gool pals and goblins and head to Fat Daddy’s on October 31st! You won’t want to miss this fright night of fun!
See you there!
For more information call 817-453-0188 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.